- Past performance of our trading is not indicative of future performance.
- You should always consult a financial advisor first before making any trades.
- Understand the risks of trading and the trading instrument you're using. Some instruments can cause huge losses, potentially more than is in your account.
- Only trade with money you can afford to lose.
Content on the website:
- The website does not offer any financial advice. All content on this website is provided for educational purposes only.
- All trading records and trading results presented on the website are ours and only serve an educational purpose and an insight into how we trade.
- All trading signals provided by email or otherwise should by no means be considered as recommendations but purely as informational. They only serve an educational purpose and offer an insight into how we trade. Our trading may not apply to your situation.
- Trading signals are for personal use only and may not be (re-)distributed in any way.
- It is the users' responsibility to have a reliable email service for receiving trading signals.
- We have no influence on the speed of delivery of our trading signals. This depends on factors well out of our reach (network congestion, email outage, etc, etc)
Payment and cancellation
- To receive trading signals, a subscription to this specific service is required. The service starts after the first payment is completed.
- Unless otherwise explicitly agreed, the subscription is recurring on a monthly basis.
- You may unsubscribe at any moment before the next payment is due. If the payment is (too) late, we may cancel your subscription.
- We never provide a (partial) refund of paid subscription fees.
- We may cancel your subscription if there is a strong suggestion you are redistributing or misusing our trading signals. It is at our sole discretion to act upon this.
- We may change the subscription fee at any point in time. This will be announced with at least a one month notice.